1. CONTEST: “Alpenliebe Gold” (hereinafter referred to as ‘Contest’) is conducted by Perfetti Van Melle India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘PVM India’) having its registered office 47th Milestone Delhi – Jaipur Highway, Manesar 122050 , Gurgaon (Haryana) and corporate office at 1st Floor ,Tower A, Global Business Park, MG Road, Gurgaon – 122002 (Haryana) through its agency Maxus India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Agency’), being the AOR agency having its corporate office at Commerz, 9th Floor, International Business Park, Oberoi Garden City Western Express Hwy, Goregaon East Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063 India. Before participating in the Contest, please read the terms and conditions given herein.
2. Contest Period: The Contest shall run for the whole of campaign period commencing from 8th June, 2016 at 07:00 hours and concluding on 8th July, 2016 at 24:00 hours, (hereinafter referred to as ‘Term’).
3. Any entry for the Contest before 8th June, 2016 (07:00 hours) and after 8th July, 2016 (24:00 hours) shall not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected.
4. Eligibility: (i) Participant must be a citizen of India; residing in India except residents of state of Tamil Nadu and Jammu & Kashmir. Residents of Tamil Nadu, Jammu and Kashmir, other countries and non- Indian citizens are not eligible to participate. (ii) Participant must be above 3 years of age and below 18 years of age at the time of participation. (iii) Participation shall be allowed subject to parents’ or guardians’ consent and subject to the parents’ or guardians’ providing the necessary documentation of age proof on behalf of the participant (iv) The Employees, agents, associates and promoters of PVM India and of its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertisement agencies (including their immediate family members) and all others directly associated with organising the Contest(s) are not eligible to participate.
5. No purchase of either Alpenliebe Gold or any other product sold by PVM India is required to participate in the Contest. No charges are payable to PVM India or the organisers to participate in or win the Contest. The Contest is not being conducted with a view to earn profit or promote the business or sales of PVM India and is intended to invoke interest in product advertisement.
6. There will be 1010 number of winners during the Term of the Contest. The prizes* will be as under:
|s no||Total no prizes during the term||Prizes||Max Worth
per Unit ** (in Rs)
|1||Total 900 winners||Alpenliebe Gold gift hampers||Rs.50|
|2||Total 100 winners||For Kids scooty cycles||Rs. 1500|
|3||Total 10 winners||For party with Motu Patlu||-|
*PVM India reserves right to change the prizes.
** Tentative value
7. How to Participate:
i) To participate in the contest, participants are required to SMS “ALPENLIEBE GOLD” to 575758 from any mobile phone during the campaign period.
ii) If the Participant sends a correct entry through SMS within the Program Period, he/she will
receive a response via SMS and such entries will be considered for winner selection. Details on how this will happen are described under “Winner Selection”. PVM India reserves the right to decide on the definition of a correct entry.
iii) If an SMS is received after completion of the Program Period, the Participant will receive a message explaining to him that the Program Period is over and therefore no entries can be entertained. This will apply only for 7 days after the last date of the Program Period after which even if a Participant sends the SMS entry, the Participant shall not receive any response.
iv) The Participant shall have to pay charges as per their respective SMS plan as per their telecom service providers for sending the SMS to 575758
v) PVM and the Partner Agency shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- For any SPAM generated messages;
- for the Operator Code not being displayed on the user’s mobile phones;
- for any SMS message delivery failures;
- in case the revert SMS sent to the Participant does not reach or gets delivered/delayed due to any technical reasons;
- if the Participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the Participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign; and
- other conditions beyond its reasonable control
8. A) Winner Selection:
i. Participants shall respond via SMS on the promoted number on TVC campaign. He/She shall get a set SMS back in case the entry fulfils the valid participation criteria
ii. Randomiser shall be run on the entries to select eligible winners as per the below schedule:
a) 30 winners on daily basis for 30 days (For Alpenliebe Gold Gift Hampers)
b) 25 winners on weekly basis for 4 weeks (For Kids scooty cycles)
c) 10 winners at the end of the TV campaign (For party with Motu Patlu)
Participant(s) recognised as a winner(s) shall not be eligible for any of the subsequent prizes during the Term of the entire Contest.
B) A Participant can submit as many entries as he/she wants.
C) Entries may be submitted only according to the procedure described in these terms and conditions and instructions provided in Clause 6. Entry submitted through any other mode/platform shall not be eligible for the prize/s mentioned herein. The decision of agency/PVM India shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
D) Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event that the winner does not take the prize in the time and manner stipulated in Clause 8, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
E) The cost and expenses incurred towards conducting and administering the Contest are being borne by PVM India out of its own funds and same are not being recouped in any way from the Participants. However the prize winner for each Contest shall be liable for income tax, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with the prize(s).
(F) The Pictures of the prizes depicted on the TVC/posters are only representative and the actual prize may vary from the depiction.
G) The 10 winners selected for the “Party with Motu Patlu” (hereby refer to as “party”) shall be invited to the city where the party will take place. Details of the venue, date of travel, hotel stay, reporting time and mode of travel will be communicated directly to the winners once the selection is closed. The decision on all of the above shall be taken only by PVM India and it shall be final, binding and non- contestable.
H) The mode of travel for individual winners shall be intimated by PVM India which shall include any one/or more of the following modes- Cab(Taxi), Rail travel (Maximum upto 2nd AC only) and Air travel (only Economy), at the discretion of PVM India.
I) One parent/guardian along with the winner will be eligible to travel with the winner for the party. This shall be subjected to submission of valid ID proof by the parent/guardian accompanying the winner.
9. Contacting Winners:
(i) Once the winners are selected, the Agency appointed by PVM shall call each of the said winners on the number from which the SMS entry has been made.
(ii) In the event the shortlisted winner's number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, 2 (two) more attempts will be made to reach the shortlisted winner during a 24 (twenty four) hour period commencing from the time the first call was made. If even on the third attempt, the shortlisted winner does not attend the call or is unreachable, his/her participation in the Program comes to an end and his/her entry stands cancelled, hence he/she becomes ineligible to receive any prize.
(iii) In the event the shortlisted winner attends the call on either the second or third attempt, the procedure outlined in step (v) shall apply.
(iv) If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable on the third attempt, his/her entry will stand cancelled.
(v) In case the shortlisted winner is contacted, parents/ guardians of the winner will be required to send the participation package which comprises of the following documents and collaterals to be eligible for claiming the prize. The participation package can be sent either through e-mail or through post, the details of which will be communicated directly to the winners through call.
- Self-attested copy of photo Identity proof for verification of mobile number subscriber (e.g. Driver's license, Voter ID card, Passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, Ration card or any other document issued by the Government of India).
- Age proof for the winner eligible for prize (Birth certificate)
vi) If the shortlisted winner is unable to send the completed Participation Package within the stipulated time, his/her selection shall stand forfeited.
(vii) The cost and expenses of postage for the completed Participation Package shall be borne by the shortlisted winner. PVM India or the Agency shall not be responsible for any accident or mishap or loss of the Participation Package of the shortlisted winner in transit. The responsibility
of ensuring that the Participation Package reaches the address as mentioned above or as prescribed/specified by the Agency lies solely with the shortlisted winner.
(viii) No justification/explanation for non-receipt of the Participation Package or any missing documents shall be accepted.
(ix) Upon receipt of the Participation Package, the Agency shall scrutinize all contents through an independent auditor appointed by the PVM India for this Program. If all the contents and the documents submitted are in order and valid, the shortlisted winner will then be treated as a Confirmed Winner.
(x) The prize will be dispatched to the Confirmed Winners after all the above formalities are successfully completed.
(xi) No prize will be awarded if the information given by the shortlisted winner at the time of providing the completed Participation Package is deemed as not “factually correct” by the independent auditor basis the information earlier shared by the shortlisted winner at the time of first contact.
(xii) The prizes to confirmed winner shall be sent through courier, only on the permanent address validated as per proof of address, once the completed Participation Package is received and authenticated by the independent auditor appointed by PVM INDIA for this Program.
(xiii) Signed POD from parent/guardian of the confirmed winner is mandatory to be handed over to the courier while receipt of prize. In case the above is not provided to the courier, the prize will not be handed over to the confirmed winner.
(xiv) In the event of death of the Confirmed Winner, no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs of the Confirmed Winner shall be entertained for receiving the prize.
(xv) In case a Participant is not contacted, it shall automatically mean that the person’s name has not come through the selection process and he/she is not a winner during the term for which he/she submitted his/her entry.
(i) By accepting the prize, the Confirmed Winner undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit PVM India to cover the Program through various media including but not limited to newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
(ii) The Confirmed Winner hereby grants to PVM India, the right to use their photograph, sound-bites, write-ups, audio/video shoots in any media found suitable by PVM India including but not limited to Radio, Print, Digital, Electronic or Point-of-Sale media.
(i) All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with PVM India at all times. (ii) All material submitted in connection with the Program (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to PVM India upon submission and become the property of PVM India exclusively. PVM India may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of PVM India.
i) The Contest is not available (void) where prohibited by any law. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in Gurgaon (Haryana) only.
ii) By participating in the Contest, each participant specifically accepts as follows (a) that he/she has fully read and understood all the terms and conditions and be unconditionally bound by them b) that he/she satisfies the eligibility requirements under these rules c) that he/she unconditionally accepts the winner so selected d) that he/she shall honour all decisions of PVM India with regard to the Contest and its interpretation and not challenge them (e) to comply with all Central, State, Local Laws and Regulations.
i) All entries sent by the Participant(s) would be received, monitored, verified, authenticated and stored by the Agency in their computer systems.
ii) Mere participation in the Contest or sending the message(s) does not entitle the participant to the prize(s) unless all other terms and conditions are fully met. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions hereof or any fraudulent conduct shall disentitle the participant.
iii) By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to hold harmless PVM India and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest, the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
iv) PVM India reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Contest and to alter or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice and the updated version of these Terms and Conditions shall be available at http://www.perfettivanmelle.in/.
v) PVM India/Agency shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations mentioned herein, caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, war , riots, political unrest, civil commotion, terrorist attacks, or any other event amounting to Force Majeure and beyond their control.
vi) The Contest is not available (void) where prohibited by any law. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in Gurgaon (Haryana) only.
vii) By participating in the Contest, each participant specifically accepts as follows (a) that he/she has fully read and understood all the terms and conditions including but not limited to the updated version on http://www.perfettivanmelle.in/, and be unconditionally bound by them b) that he/she satisfies the eligibility requirements under these rules c) that he/she unconditionally accepts the winner so selected d) that he/she shall honour all decisions of PVM India with regard to the Contest and its interpretation and not challenge them (e) to comply with all Central, State, Local Laws and Regulations.