- PVM India had distributed old winters clothes to the Leprosy affected people.
- PVM India celebrated World AIDS day to create awareness among all the employees , drivers, cleaners , visitors and free condoms were distributed on this occasion.
- Free dental check up camp organized in Factory campus.
- In the Karanaipuducherry village in Kanchipuram District of Tamil Nadu, PVM India supports a weekly health camp by sponsoring the consultation, treatment and medicines for some people.
- A Blood donation camp was organized in factory campus and 28 units of blood were donated by the Rudrapur Team.
To help Humanity, 28 voluntary Blood Donors from Rudrapur Team donated blood at the blood donation camp organized at the factory
Blood donated by the members of Rudrapur Factory in the Blood Donation Camp organized by Sidcul Association
To create awareness about the AIDS and making the society free from this disease ,” World AIDS Day “ was Celebrated